Wednesday, January 12, 2011

laundry

I hate laundry. H.A.T.E. it! I shouldn't hate it though. Cub tells me all the time how I am not doing the laundry, that the machines wash and dry for me. True. I hate that he tells me that. Let me explain why I hate laundry. It's the folding and putting away the clothes. Instead, I should say I hate folding and putting away clothes. Nah, it's easier to say I hate laundry. I'm always washing or drying something. The boys' clothes, my clothes, Cub's work clothes, cloth diapers, the dog's toys/bed/towels, sheets, towels, rugs, blankets, and the list can go on and on. I find it ironic that since I hate laundry so much and have so much to do that I use cloth diapers. I started out washing diapers every day. Sometimes twice a day since I had so few diapers. Now I wash every other day. It's not a big deal. Often I plan ahead and if I know I won't be home to wash I'll wash back to back days. It's a little but more work, but I love having a load of laundry that I don't have to fold or put away. Is 3 years old too young to start teaching how to fold clothes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment