Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for the love that is shown between Man and Buddy. We had an impromptu picnic in the front yard today and Man was showing some love to Buddy. I couldn't resist taking a few pics of the hugging and kissing that was going on. Most of the time I'm yelling at Man, "Leave your brother alone" or "You're going to hurt him" or "Don't sit on him" or some other such warning. So today, I am thankful that I saw some sweetness from Man and in return Buddy cuddled into the hugging and kissing. Soon Buddy will be big enough to tromp on his older brother, and my sweet gentle boys will show their love through wrestling or some other "manly-man" form of brotherly love. But today I'm thankful that I was witness to the bond that is developing between my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment